Monday, April 2, 2007

Time to Build

Eccl 3:1 (NIV) There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: ...3b a time to tear down and a time to build,

As you may or may not have noticed I have been doing a fair bit of tearing down. It was never my intention to hurt anyone personally and if I have done so I am very sorry. This post is not to justify but perhaps give a point of understanding.

I felt a freedom to express my heart through my past blogs in order to understand some things that were jumbled up on the inside. I have this deep sense that we aren't always given a chance to express ourselves because we don't do it exactly right, all the time. But until we express ourselves it stays jumbled up inside. That's kind of what I've been doing. I was definitely in the tear down mode.

But then something happened that I can't fully explain. The Lord gave me something. He didn't tell me to stop. He just gave me something more precious. I think I will enter into the time to build phase. Please be patient. The construction site has been levelled and with the Lord's help I hope I can build something that reflects my love for Him.

God ain't finished with me, yet!

No comments: